Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Operation Goat Hair Drop

Yesterday my family and I did a tour of beautiful Wrigley Field.  I brought a little goat hair from our lucky goat Lillie.  She was only one pound when she was born.  She is a happy, healthy adult now.  Anyway, I deposited a few of her hairs throughout Wrigley.  I figure it is the next best thing to actually taking a goat into the ballpark.  It can't hurt.  In other news at the friendly confines Theo Epstein arrived while we were at the park.  Unfortunately I missed seeing him while taking a walk around Wrigley.  My Mom did get a picture of the back of his head though.  There were camera men from the major Chicago news networks waiting to catch a glimpse of Theo.  WGN even interviewed us.  We didn't get on TV, but we made a brief appearance on their website.  It was a great tour even though we could only walk on the warning track and not the actual grass.  I only wish I could have talked to Theo to welcome him to Chicago and urge him to push for Take Your Goat Wrigley Day.  I think it would make a great charity event and help reverse the curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment